Sunday, November 23, 2008

Starting the Holidays





The first two are of me making potato chips for work. They actually came out very good.
And here is the kitchen at 3 am Sunday morning. Lovely huh. Don't ask me what i was doing up at that point in the morning, I did the dishes. We are trying to keep up with them, To some degree anyway. Yes I need to clean the stove.
Lori kinda force Puzzle upstairs today. Puzzle has been downstairs since Ayden moved in. So apparently Lori decide she had enough of Puzzle staying away.
Why am I wishing the Holidays were over already?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I bet the chips were VERY good!!! Did you know that the potato chip originated in a resturant when a man send his potatos back into the kitchen claming they were to thick. Then the cheif cut the next batch extra thin. Thus creating the potato chip. I learned it on the food channel

Ezzyelf said...

Interesting.