Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Mom and Ayden. Ayden is no longer a puppy. I only hope that he will mellow out, and soon.
I have started to clean the whole house again. Patty end up catching what every Lori had and I am trying very hard to NOT get it myself. I hope it works.



Heather, I don't want to hear about no pictures. The new computer runs a lot slow so I won't put as many up.

I hope everyone one had a great new year.

I made one resolution this year, Fix my car-asap.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Ayden is two now right???

Anonymous said...

I liked the changes we made to your board....
And I hope you can keep away from whatever bug Lori and Patti got.

Ezzy said...

yup. he was born jan 4 2007
There isn't anything on the board now, dad

Heather said...

so i'll live witout pics i guess *sniff* i'll suffice with what i've got and get more when you come visit